"I never heard nothing like this," Cruz said. "It was so loud. My ears were ringing."

weams

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No freaking kidding. That roar from the crowd was incredible. The timbre is completely different to pretty much anything I've ever heard at the stadium. It was so loud it knocked Cruz over :D

By the way, does anyone have a gif of the slide with Cruz falling backwards? That was so perfect.

As someone who has been lucky enough to attend both games, it was pretty amazing. The "WE WON'T STOP" chants, the JJ Hardy chants, the Nick Markakis chants, I've never seen or heard anything like what is going on right now. It's magical. If I'm a player looking to sign somewhere, the love shown by the fans in these games would make me think twice about whether I don't want to stay in Baltimore.

As someone who has been lucky enough to attend both games, it was pretty amazing. The "WE WON'T STOP" chants, the JJ Hardy chants, the Nick Markakis chants, I've never seen or heard anything like what is going on right now. It's magical. If I'm a player looking to sign somewhere, the love shown by the fans in these games would make me think twice about whether I don't want to stay in Baltimore.

As someone who was equally blessed, I must say - It was organic and spontaneous, and overwhelmed the scoreboard "Get Loud" requests. The J...J... HARDY was as loud as anything I've ever heard. And I've heard the Stones.

Jabbba........jabbba.......jabbbbba....

Such fun. It's like being a kid again. I saw a young lad seemingly unimpressed afterwards and I wanted to tell him...You will cherish this memory all your life. Savor every sound, sight and smell.

As someone who was equally blessed, I must say - It was organic and spontaneous, and overwhelmed the scoreboard "Get Loud" requests. The J...J... HARDY was as loud as anything I've ever heard. And I've heard the Stones.

It was. The spontaneous crowd derived chants feel rich. Some of the fans in Section 10 with me last night tried to start a "We Love Buck" chant, but it didn't really take hold.

Now, I just need (1) the O's to finish of the kitties, and (2) the Royals to take out the Angels. Then, I'm free for all of the Baltimore ALCS games with a quick 3-night trip to New Orleans in between for the away games.

We flew in from Northern California for these two games. Haven't been to the Yard since Cal's last game. It was deafening. My ears hurt and I can hardly talk. Such a change from all of the lean years I have witnessed on TV. I couldn't stop smiling all day today. These guys are special! Hope they play SF in the WS so I can see them without plane tickets.

We flew in from Northern California for these two games. Haven't been to the Yard since Cal's last game. It was deafening. My ears hurt and I can hardly talk. Such a change from all of the lean years I have witnessed in TV. I couldn't stop smiling all day today. These guys are special! Hope they play SF in the WS so I can see them without plane tickets.

You could hardly pick a better two games to go to since Cal's last game. Clearly you're some kind of wizard. Please use your powers only for good.

Archived